.The exacta (8-1) paid .60, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
corse178
corse178 Oct 12
Carolina Panthers kicker Graham Gano is relishing the opportunity to win his team the Super Bowl on Sunday night in San Francisco. Tony Parker Jersey . Carolina Panthers Road to the Super Bowl While Cam Newton, Peyton Manning, the Carolina offence and the Denver defence have taken many of the headlines during Super Bowl week, the importance of a kicker cannot be underestimated.Just this season, Minnesotas Blair Walsh missed a seemingly easy chance to beat the Seattle Seahawks in the wildcard round, while New Englands Stephen Gostkowski did the unthinkable and missed for the first time in nine years in the AFC Championship game against Denver. Gano, who was born in Scotland, knows it may all come down to him at Levis Stadium, and it will not be a responsibility he shirks as Carolina chase their first ever Super Bowl success.Ive been thinking about that since I first started playing, Gano told reporters on Wednesday. I am hoping for it, so hopefully it does come down to that. I hope that every game and that is what makes my job the most fun.Everyone has their own opinions about kickers, I guess. They say they arent really football players, but it is funny - when the game is on the line, who do they look to when you are down by a couple points? Its the kicker. Newtons physics We take a look at Carolinas very own Superman Also See: Newtons physics Panthers: Road to the Super Bowl Super Bowl 50: Ways to watch 10 most memorable Super Bowls Dejounte Murray Spurs Jersey . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Manu Ginobili Jersey . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. http:///...rd-spurs-jersey-c-9/ . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Dale Romans had been even more effusive in his praise for this one than he normally is. And after Not This Time easily defeated seven other 2-year-olds Saturday in the 35th running of the Grade 3, $150,000 Iroquois Stakes at Churchill Downs, the veteran trainer could barely contain his enthusiasm.Hes spooky good, said Romans.Confidently ridden from the outside post by Robby Albarado, Not This Time was kept in the clear throughout the 1-1/16-mile race, gliding past the front-runners after straightening for home to prevail by 8-3/4 lengths.The key now is to get him to the Kentucky Derby, said Romans, who trains Not This Time for the Albaugh Family Stable of Iowa.And indeed, Not This Time has a head start on the rest of the class: with his win, he earned the first 10 qualifying points toward the 143rd Kentucky Derby next May at Churchill. He also receives a Win and Youre In berth toward the Breeders Cup Juvenile at Santa Anita.Well either train straight up to the Breeders Cup or maybe run in the Breeders Futurity, said Romans, referring to the Grade 1 race at Keeneland on Oct. 8.Bet down to favoritism, Not This Time paid $5.60 after finishing in 1:45.22 over a muddy traack. Dejounte Murray Jersey. Lookin At Lee was up late to get second by a head over Recruiting Ready.Albarado said not a day has gone by that I havent thought about Not This Time since the colt won an Aug. 12 maiden race by 10 lengths at Ellis Park. Dale really liked this colt even before he ran. This is sweet.Not This Time is by Giants Causeway out of the Trippi mare Miss Macy Sue, which makes him a half-brother to Liams Map, winner of the 2015 Breeders Cup Dirt Mile. The Albaughs sold Liams Map at auction but held on to this foal, and hence the name.The Iroquois set up a little differently than it looked on paper, with Blame Will assuming the early lead while the speedy Recruiting Ready rated kindly for Gary Stevens from a few lengths off the pace. Midway in the final turn, Recruiting Ready made his bid from the outside, but he and all the others were soon overpowered by Not This Time, whose swooping outside run quickly put the issue to rest.The $2 exacta (8-1) paid $40.60, the $1 trifecta (8-1-7) returned $86.90, and the 10-cent superfecta (8-1-7-2) was worth $35.29. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: