n Friday night in the third game of the Canadian swing. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
corse178
corse178 Aug 8
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Air Max 2018 Heren .J. -- It was Odell Beckham Jr.s comments on the field, not off, that resulted in his latest fine.Beckham was hit with a $12,154 penalty for verbal abuse/excessive profanity toward an official on the field. The incident took place after the New York Giants?24-14 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers?on Sunday.It is Beckhams fifth known fine for on-field behavior this season. He has been docked at least $108,926.Beckham still could receive discipline from the league for his postgame comments to the media.The Giants star wide receiver was unhappy with the officials early in Sundays game in Pittsburgh. He was noticeably upset after an offensive pass interference call in the first quarter, and approached field judge Rick Patterson after the play. Patterson is the official who threw the flag.After the game, Beckham made his displeasure known.I dont pay attention to nonsense. It was a horrible call in my opinion, Beckham said. I dont understand how Im running down the field on a go route and somebody tries to stop my progress, but I cant put my hands on them.But like I said, you cant rely on anybody. You got to go out and get it. Just try to stay composed. Its hard to stay composed when you know there is a lot of nonsense going on. But it is what it is, man.Beckham claimed he was told by an official to get out of my face when asking for an explanation of the flag. He also said referee Terry McAulays crew shouldnt be allowed to call another Giants game because of his past history with the team.Beckham doubled down later this week by adding Stevie Wonder can see it, regarding what happened on the field.McAulay was the referee during last years matchup between the Giants and Carolina Panthers; Beckham was suspended for one game for his antics on the field that day. McAulays crew also officiated the Giants-Redskins game earlier this season.Beckham has evolved into one of the most controversial and productive wide receivers in the NFL. He leads the Giants with 75 catches for 1,015 yards and eight touchdowns this season. He also leads the Giants in fines. Grijs New Balance 997.5 Heren/Dames . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Air Max 2018 Grijs . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. http:///...-roze-wit-grijs.html . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. OTTAWA, Ontario -- Kevin Labanc scored the lone goal in four rounds of a shootout to give the San Jose Sharks a 4-3 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday night.Joe Pavelski, Brent Burns and Chris Tierney scored in regulation for San Jose, and Martin Jones made 29 saves.On Tuesday night in Toronto, Logan Couture scored the only goal in a shootout in the Sharks 3-2 victory over the Maple Leafs.Bobby Ryan, Kyle Turris and Dion Phaneuf scored for the Senators, and Mke Condon stopped 26 shots. Ottawa has lost three straight, its longest losing streak of the season.Its definitely a solid game, Ottawa coach Guy Boucher. We had a lot of character. ... We showed the players were dedicated and they wanted to pay the price and they wanted to be better than our previous game.Ottawa was without Turris for much of the third as he sat in the penalty box after being handed a 10-minute misconduct at 19:40 of the second. Marc-Edouard Vlasic got tangled up with captain Erik Karlsson and appeared to spear him late in the second period. Turris went after Vlasic and ended up with a minor penalty for instigating, a major for fighting and a 10-minute misconduct.Im down in the corner battling and I lose my stick and the play is gone and Im reaching for it and he tries to pitchfork me in the face and Im lucky that Im looking down, Karlsson said. As ffar as Im concerned thats a dangerous play. Heren Nike Vapormax Pale Grey. Its intentional and Ive got to give it to Turris for sticking up for me.Sharks coach Peter DeBoer said he had no update on Couture.Its the way it is sometimes, emotions get high, Sharks forward Joe Thornton said. Hopefully, (Couture) is OK. I havent seen him yet. Its an emotional game, what can I say.Patrick Marleau appeared to score on the power play, but the goal was challenged and upon review was ruled offside. The Sharks were 0 for 7 on the power play.Phaneuf gave the Senators the lead with a power-play goal with 3:46 to go, and Tierney beat Condon with a wrist shot to tie it with 2:28 left.Game notes The Senators recognized Chris Neil before the game for playing 1,000 NHL games. Neil is the third player in Senators franchise history to reach the milestone. It was an emotional night for me, admitted Neil. (The team) were all behind me doing their hardest to get the two points. ... San Jose RW Joonas Donskoi, D Mirco Mueller and D Dylan Demelo were healthy scratches.UP NEXTSharks: At Montreal on Friday night in the third game of the Canadian swing. They will finish the four-game trip Sunday at Chicago.Senators: Host New Jersey on Saturday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: