remaining 25 percent (,500). from corse178's blog

After Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn won a purse bid on June 28 to gain promotional rights to Lee Haskins bantamweight world title defense against Stuart Hall, he did not announce a site and date for the fight. Pink Packers Jerseys .That changed Wednesday when Hearn announced that Haskins (33-3, 14 KOs) will make the second defense of his 118-pound belt against Hall on the card headlined by the showdown between unified middleweight world titleholder Gennady Golovkin and welterweight titlist Kell Brook, who is moving up to 160 pounds, on Sept. 10 at the O2 Arena in London.The all-British fight will be part of the Sky Box Office pay-per-view telecast in the United Kingdom, but not part of the HBO telecast in the United States.It is the second world title fight to be added to the Sept. 10 card. On Monday, Hearn added flyweight world titleholder Johnriel Casimeros defense against Charlie Edwards to the show.Haskins-Hall is a rematch of Haskins unanimous decision win against Hall to claim the vacant European bantamweight title in July 2012. The rematch also gives Hall (20-4-2, 7 KOs) the opportunity to regain the world title he held from December 2013 to June 2014.Sept. 10 has just become even bigger with this domestic world title grudge match added to the card, Hearn said. Its a real 50-50 clash, and with the domestic 118-pound scene really heating up, its a must-win for both fighters.Matchroom Boxing won promotional rights to Haskins-Hall with a bid $201,999, which easily beat the only other offer, which was $85,000 made by Tom Browns TGB Promotions. As the titleholder, Haskins is entitled to 75 percent of the winning bid ($151, 499) and Hall will receive the remaining 25 percent ($50,500). Youth Packers Jerseys . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Womens Packers Jerseys . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.officialpackersnflauthenticshop.com/ . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Voters 1-4?| Voters 5-8 | Voters 9-12 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Share:
Previous post     
     Next post
     Blog home

The Wall

No comments
You need to sign in to comment

Post

By corse178
Added Oct 10

Rate

Your rate:
Total: (0 rates)

Archives